Leaders: Adam and Julie Stromwall, Matt and Hannah Keller, Zach Hafner
Contact: [email protected]Donate
While we strive to honor the intended purpose of every donation whenever possible, this contribution is made with the understanding that Snowboarders & Skiers for Christ and it’s board of directors has complete control and administration over the use of the donated funds.
Welcome to SFC Big Bear Winter 2019-2020!
VIDEO CONTEST WILL BE AT COMMUNITY CHURCH
40946 Big Bear Blvd next to the Big Bear Lake Skatepark.
#60SecondsToShrEDIT Video Contest
- NO ENTRY FEE!
- Open division
- Women’s division
- Grom’s (15 and under) division
- Worst Slam (everyone is automatically entered)
- Funniest Edit (everyone is automatically entered)
- Video submissions due by Friday, March 13th 11:59 pm. Contact us if you need extra time: [email protected]
- YOU MUST ATTEND VIDEO PREMIERE ON SUNDAY, MARCH 15TH AT 6PM TO WIN.
- Video must be roughly 60 seconds, no longer than 90 seconds.
- Upload videos in .mp4 or .mov file type.
- One submission per rider/skier.
- All shots must be filmed at Bear Mountain or Snow Summit from the 2019-2020 season.
- Upload video at wetransfer.com and send to [email protected] In the “message” section, please include your first and last name, date of birth and the division you are entering.
- Videos submitted will have clips used in teasers for the premiere on social media.
- KEEP IT CLEAN! (This includes music, nudity, drinking, smoking, swearing etc.)
- Be creative! Have fun! Get weird!
- Submissions will be premiered and awards will be given at our weekly SFC Free Dinner/Wax Night. Please bring your family & friends for some free dinner and bring your gear to have it waxed for free!
- Viewers attending the premiere will get to vote for the winner!
If you have further questions, e-mail [email protected]
#60SecondsToShrEDIT Video Contest 2019
#60SecondsToShrEDIT Video Contest 2018
#60SecondsToShrEDIT Video Contest 2017
Sad about the winter season coming to an end? Don’t be! We’ve got you covered this summer! Join us for FREE Wakesurfing nights throughout the summer. Adam & Julie Stromwall love to take new friends out on their boat! If you haven’t been wakesurfing before, you are sure to love it! Dates & Times TBD.