Leaders: Ben and Sarah Huff
#60SecondsToShrEDIT Video Contest
- NO ENTRY FEE!
- Open division
- Women’s division
- Grom’s (15 and under) division
- Best Produced Edit (most creative)
- Video submissions due by Friday, April 19th 11:59 pm. Contact us if you need extra time: firstname.lastname@example.org
- YOU MUST ATTEND VIDEO PREMIERE TO WIN
- Video must be roughly 60 seconds, no longer than 90 seconds.
- Upload videos in .mp4 or .mov file type.
- One submission per rider/skier.
- All shots must be filmed at Mulligan’s Hollow Ski Bowl, Cannonsburg Ski Area, Bittersweet Ski Resort, or any street riding from West Michigan.
- All footage must be from the 2018-2019 season.
- Upload video at wetransfer.com and send to email@example.com. In the “message” section, please include your first and last name, date of birth and the division you are entering.
- Videos submitted will have clips used in teasers for the premiere on social media.
- KEEP IT CLEAN! No swearing (this includes music) nudity, drinking, smoking etc.)
- Be creative! Have fun! Get weird!
- Saturday, April 27, 2019
- 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Wealthy St. Theater
Viewers attending the premiere will get to vote for the winner!
If you have further questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org